Al Corral
Stream of Blog
Monday, June 1, 2009
Here's Jim LeMay. Nice guy, lots on his plate today: GM Bankrupt, Air France jet lost and Dick Cheney at it again. For news dogs, the atmosphere is seductive, dormant nerve endings tingle.
2 comments:
Edward Lawrence
June 1, 2009 at 8:35 PM
Very cool access Al. Very cool.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
angelo
June 1, 2009 at 10:16 PM
Nice.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Al Corral
Los Angeles, California, United States
Never finished.
View my complete profile
La Lista
IPA
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(34)
►
November
(6)
▼
June
(24)
At Delta gate B22 scrolling through some images ri...
I was trying to confirm my meeting with Yvette Mil...
It's 3:20pm a New York Tuesday that didn't know if...
150 a month. That's the number of tapes and dvds L...
Hey David, look at this, the Prii newsmobiles !
Cable companies like Comcast and Time Warner are s...
I've never worked with News-12 General Manager and...
The MOS, industry-speak for "man on the street". R...
My friend used to be the news director of KHJ. One...
So I'm walking around Buckhead since I had no meet...
Mendes, look, it's located under the shadow of the...
Say hello to Vickie Creel Williams, the managing e...
Now to WAGA, the Fox station. I drove along Briarc...
News directors are sooo busy. Just look at all the...
Ch 46 originally was owned by Pat Robertson's Chri...
Anyone who knows me, like up close, knows that I l...
Arena-size lobby, 2, 2-receptionists. Actual human...
This is what broadcasters call a blowtorch station...
Like I said, it's everywhere here in the CNN Cente...
Atlanta is Turner and Turner is Atlanta. While los...
I spotted, or rather avoided him as I walked down ...
Meet Brooke Camp. She's from Guam and lived in San...
Here's Jim LeMay. Nice guy, lots on his plate toda...
It started here in Atlanta at 1050 Techwood Drive ...
►
May
(4)
Wilson, Wyoming
Relentless
Very cool access Al. Very cool.
ReplyDeleteNice.
ReplyDelete